Friday, February 15, 2008

Scrapbook Layout

One of the nice thing about hobbies, is that sometimes other people can’t do them and they want you to do it instead. For money! Woot!

I have been making 9×9 scrapbooks for baby gifts and will start work on the 4th one, for hire, in the next week or so. I create 32 pages of baby’s first year moments, do delivery room and newborn photos to get the album started for the new parents, and do layouts leaving room for them to add photos at a later date of those special milestones.

Here is a page I did in a book I just completed of mom and dad with their new baby boy on a page. The nice thing about the 9×9 size, you can do a couple photos on the page or one larger one, they are quite fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ELLIE'S MOMMY GOT ME INTO SCRAP BOOKING WHEN ELL WAS BORN... NET WAS DOWN TODAY SO I UPDATED HER BOOK... FORGOT HOW MUCH FUN IT WAS.. HAVE A GREAT DAY..

Heather said...

This post is so appropriate for me to comment on right now. My sister is due any day now and I want to do a similar album for her. She is going to work full time so I want to make it fill in the blank. 9 x 9 is a great idea. I've been a bit intimidated to do the full 12 x 12 format.

And you are the first on my new blog's blogroll. THE FIRST! Just that should get me closer to a rice cooker!

Heather said...

And I have you on my feeds. Luckily I figured out how to do feeds last week!