Monday, June 4, 2007

Teacher Gifts

I try to make and give things to my kids’ teachers all year round. Nothing extravagent or pricey, but something that I go buy a few supplies, give a little of my time and badda boom, badda bing, I’ve got something heartfelt that the kids can take to say “thank you” to those special teachers for making a difference in their lives.

Here was one of the things I did this year, I got plain old clay flower pots and painted them in various designs in our school colors and painted their names on with paint pens. It took me a couple hours to do several, getting a couple coats of paint on, then I got some nice little flowers to put in them. All the teachers loved them! I may do this again for some other small gifts to give somebody special, it was fun to do.

No comments: