Friday, September 26, 2008

Apple Pie

I pink puffy heart me some apples. So I make every different combo of everything in the universe that has apples in it.
I really like Allrecipes and when stuff has a 5-star rating by hundreds or thousands or users, chances are it's a pretty solid recipe.
I have made this Grandma Opie's Apple Pie and it is darn good. The only change I would make to the recipe is that I've used my basic pie crust recipe and doubled it so I have plenty of dough to make sure I can do a nice lattice top on it.
Seriously, go to the link and print off the recipe and ENJOY! Yes, it's a little time consuming to make a pie from scratch, especially when you slicing and peeling a bunch of apples for it.
Guess what...doesn't matter, it's so good! Love yourself with a beautiful apple pie!


4 comments:

J said...

Crap that looks good!

Unknown said...

I love me some apple pie!!! Today a recipe Exchange for the Celebrate Fall Extravaganza! You should join in!http://www.three-peas.com/2008/10/celebrate-fall-extravaganza-is-here.html

Apple Hubby said...

Warm apple pie is the best! This looks like a good recipe. I'm going to try and talk AAAP into making one for me. Any suggestions on type of apple to use?

Frisbies Forever said...

YUMMY!!!